Monday, March 16, 2009

Books!!! books!!! and more books!!!

So now that I've finished Vinyl Cafe Diaries, I'm reading 4 books. I want to apologize to Mike Dellosso for being late reviewing his book. When I ordered it I though I would have enough time to read it...I guess not. But I'm really looking forward to it because it looks crazy awesome. Can't wait!

So right now, I'm reading:

Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
1984 by George Orwell
Auralia's Colors by Jeffery Overstreet
Scream by Mike Dellosso ( you can read the first chapter one post up)

and am starting The Crucible when I get back from March Break. But don't worry, I think I've got a handle on my busy schedule now. I just can't wait till March is over. It's been a VERY busy month. I can't even completely enjoy March Break because of all the work I have to do...and the Board calls it a vacation.

No comments: