Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update

Just a little update. I'm only 1 book behind now. Once I finish Gatekeepers by Robert Liparulo, I'll then crack open In the Shadow of Lions by Ginger Garrett. What got me behind in the first place was the delay of books going into November. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not blaming the publishers, what's done is done, but in the time I was waiting I started reading another book that I got for my birthday that I could review. It was just after that, that some of the books came. One of the books that I got was the sequel to Auralia's Colors. They only gave me the second one so once In the Shadow of Lions is done then I'll be reading Auralia's Colors so that I can read an review both of them for you.

Good news is that all my exams are in the 1st two days of the exam period do I get about a week and a half off while everyone else in in school doing exams. That will give me a lot of time to hopefully finish up these books and tell you guys all about them.

No comments: